Navigating the immigration process in the U.S. is complex and can be challenging. Soreff Law is here to help you achieve your goals. Having an experienced immigration attorney from Soreff Law will help you understand the process, and will provide you with solutions and strategies in your case whether you are:
- In deportation proceedings;
- Interested in employing or continuing to employ foreign nationals in the U.S.;
- An employer who has questions about I-9 forms or employer sanctions;
- A person seeking to invest money in the U.S in order to obtain permission or stay in the U.S.;
- Applying for a family member to gain status in the U.S.;
- A victim of a crime or of abuse;
- Interested in becoming a U.S. Citizen; or,
- Applying to enter the U.S. at a U.S. consulate or embassy abroad.
Soreff Law is a law firm whose attorneys exclusively practice immigration law. Paul Soreff has over 35 years of experience in immigration law, and oversees all cases in the firm. We have extensive experience in assisting clients with employment-based immigration and family-based immigration; representing people in their deportation proceedings (both in the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma and in the Seattle Immigration Court); and, assisting clients with U status and visas, VAWA-based petitions, and consular processing, as well as assisting individuals with EB-5 investor visas and companies with issues around I-9s and employer sanctions.